"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Ballad of Dwight Frye

Normally I'd be doing my usual Hump-Day Harangue right about now, but frankly it's been a long day, and I don't quite feel up to haranguing right now.

So instead, I will direct you to the excellent blog In It for the Kills, whose author Erin Lashley was kind enough to invite to me to contribute. Head on over there, and kindly check out my piece on the one and only Dwight Frye, one of the truly underrated greats of the classic Universal era...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...