"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, July 3, 2009

VAULT VLOG: Gill Meets Girl! CFTBL The Musical!



* * * * * * * * * *

On a side note, I just wanted to get the word out that BJ-C has indeed followed in my footsteps as a multi-blogger. As of yesterday, the mistress of Day of the Woman has officially kicked off Come on Feel the Illinoiz, a blog dedicated to the local band scene in her native Lake County, Illinois and vicinity. As one who supported so many local bands on the Brooklyn scene back in the day (back me up here, RayRay), I'm pretty psyched about it, and give it the VoH Seal of Approval. Incidentally, I also happen to have a music blog of my own, in case you've never checked it out.

Welcome to the world of managing more than one blog, BJ! Of course, you're not a blogging machine like myself until you have FOUR blogs to your name, but anyways...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Come visit! I have a season pass so I could get you in for cheap. The show is alright but definitely worth a shot to see. I saw it opening day.

B-Sol said...

Season pass? Wow, jealous. I'm going to have to make a trip out there one of these days.

How was it? Wanna write a review? A Vault of Horror/Spooky Brew crossover, perhaps?

RayRay said...

I am officially backing B-Sol up on his claim that he supported local bands along time ago, "back in the day."

He, along with myself and many others, would go to such local venues known as L'Amours, The Crazy Country Club, and Live At 315 to watch local hardcore, heavy metal, punk, alternative and grunge bands. This was a near weekly event during high school.

Of course, I cannot back up any claims as to his participation in out teenage male ritualistic rite of passage known as a "mosh pit."

B-Sol said...

Hell no, that's how I kept my boyish good looks :-)

But while we're at it, let's raise a toast to the likes of:

Elderly Destruction
Judgment Day NYC
Purrgatory
The Blackened Earth
Sibling Rivalry
Sisters Grimm

and so many more... (Only Ray and myself will appreciate this, but who cares)

RayRay said...

Big Grin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...