"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, January 29, 2010

VAULTCAST: Conversations in the Dark... w/Katiebabs

Welcome to another episode of the Vaultcast, currently among the top 10 horror podcasts featured on PodOmatic.com! Tonight I bring you a special Zombie Edition of Conversations in the Dark, in which I'm joined by preeminent book blogger Katiebabs of Babbling About Books...and More. Listen in as we take a break from the zombie apocalypse to discuss all thing ghoulish. From the infamous slow vs. fast dilemma, to our real-life zombie nightmares, to the cutting edge of zombie fiction, we chat it up as the hordes of the undead fight to get inside...

Check it out in the player below, or on the Vaultcast page, or download the podcast directly right here.



4 comments:

Scare Sarah said...

I didn't know about this! This is great!

KT Grant said...

Thanks again B-Sol for this wonderful opportunity and saving me from the flesh eating zombies.

B-Sol said...

Sarah, you're more than welcome to join me on a future episode!

Christopher Zenga said...

lot's to say, lot's to say.

Ok, it is no surprise that the undead have a very special place in my heart, but one of the biggest arguments I get into is Zombie vs. Infected. It is very rare that we get a rise from the grave, crawl from the cemetery,undead, zombie film anymore. I have accepted the fact that 28 weeks, the crazies, even Dawn of the dead remake are films that deal more with a virus that is infecting the town with a rabies-ish virus. reanimating corpses is PART of the virus at work but for the most part we are getting "fully alive" humans infected and running amok. I have come to love these "infected" films but they are no longer Zombies.


Regarding WWZ, Listen to the audio book. One of THE best audio books I have ever listened to.


Fast zombie vs Slow zombie argument: My theory, Fast zombies/infected are post rigor mortis! therefore, acceptable that they move fast.


I'm currently reading Monster Island, a............different zombie series, no spoilers just expect the unexpected.


Another great CITD, B

Please keep them coming,

Christopher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...